The most famous locomotive and train in the World features in this superb Hornby train set. The striking apple green liveried class A1 “Flying Scotsman” helps to recreate those wonderful days of train travel in the 1930s when the two great railway rivals, LNER and the LMS vied for the lucrative passenger traffic between London and Scotland.
The track circuit in this set can be extended to fully complete the included MidiMat layout using additional track and accessory packs thus creating an exciting and fully functioning model railway. Additional coaches can be obtained to extend the train.
- - LNER class A1 4-6-2 ‘Flying Scotsman’ locomotive
- - 2 x LNER composite coach
- - 1 x LNER brake coach
- - 3rd Radius starter oval
- - Track pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- - Wall plug transformer
- - Train Controller
- - Power Track
- - Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)
||LNER Apple Green
||Sir Nigel Gresley